Purses!
Awhile back, I came up with these easy fun foam purses to make with the little girls I watch. They are really cute, and the girls love them! You just need:
Fun Foam
Yarn or embroidery floss
Ribbon for strap
Yarn or large hole needles (the plastic needles are great for young kids)
Mini hole punch (this makes it A LOT easier for the kids)
Buttons or magnets for closure (optional)
I will try to put patterns on later, but pretty much any shape will work. The flower has a large front and back, and a smaller flower for the front pocket, with a circle in the center. The basic purse has 2, half circles for the front and back, and a smaller half circle for the flap with a button closure. The ladybug is 2, 3/4 circles for the body, and 2, small half circles for the head with a magnet closure.



0 comments:
Post a Comment